9th Global Education and Skill Summit 2024
About the Summit
The summit echos with this thought and bring various stakeholders to share their experiences and ideas which in turn assist the related community to learn, aware and introspect on the various aspects of education & skill development programme and how to turn ideas into reality. Global collaboration builds cultural understanding, communication skills, and knowledge and awareness of the wider world.
In order to thrive in an increasingly interconnected world, young people need to develop the knowledge, skills and attitudes to engage in lifelong, cross-cultural learning and collaboration. More than ever, young people need the 21st century skills for global competency, digital literacy, critical thinking and global collaboration among international peers. Education systems need to ensure they are giving people vital skills and knowledge. There is also an urgent need for education systems to impart higher skills aligned with the demands of growing economies, where many jobs are being automated and skill sets are changing fast. Governments to start taking inequalities in education seriously, tracking them by collecting information directly from each and every part of country. Our schools, universities and lifelong learning programmes to focus on economic, environmental and social perspectives that help nurture empowered, critical, mindful and competent citizens.
WHO ATTEND ?
- Policy Makers and representatives from MHRD, UGC, CBSE, ICSE, AICTE, NSDC, NSDA, MSME, NIOS, C-DAC and Others
- Regulatory Bodies and Professional Association Representatives
- Representatives from Skill Development agencies, institutes and centers
- Entrepreneurs, Edupreneurs, Private Equity Investors, Venture Capitalists
- Corporate (MD/CEO/CTO/Head IT & Marketing), IT vendors
- System Integrators(SIs), Value Added Resellers(VARs), Value Added Distributors (VADs)
- International Expert
- Key officials from Sector Skill Councils
- Key Representatives from ITI colleges
- Owners/MD/Chairmen/CEO/Manager/Director/Principal/Admin&IT Head/Teachers of schools
- Chancellor/Vice Chancellors/CEO/Registrars/Marketing&IT Head/ Academic & Admin Head/Principals/teachers of colleges & university
- Parents & Students
WHY ATTEND ?
- Share the achievements, challenges and lessons learned
- Discuss the current and future needs and issues and explore best practices in the education & skill development sector
- Connect decision-makers, policy makers, industry experts, business leaders, to foster
- exchange of ideas and information impacting the education & skill development sector
- Showcase information technology applications
- Provide more vistas of opportunity for partnership building, development reorganization and capacity enhancement for the rural stakeholders
- Bring forth views and latest news from regulators, policy makers, service providers, content providers and Infrastructure providers
- Look at the current situation and outline desirable future developments in the field of ICT enabled education
- Provide integrated approach of ICT supported education
- Bring together the entire community of education & skill development professionals and practitioners to celebrate success stories, discuss strategies and explore opportunities awaiting the education & skill development sector in India & globally.
- Deliberate on the issues facing the movement, the journey till now, and devise new plans for the future
- Attend enlightening sessions where you can interact with people who are playing influential role in various areas of Education and skill segment.
- Earn a great insight into the broader governance & IT priorities of the edu leaders.
- Build relationships through a broad system of interactions.
- Get all your queries answered by experts.
- CSR Leadership Award in Education/Skill Development/Healthcare/Livelihoods/ Environment/Women Empowerment/Rural Development & Infrastructure
- Innovative CSR Project of the year
- CSR Leader of the year
- Best CSR Impact Award
- CSR Project of the year
- NGO of the year
- CSR Implementing Partners Awards
- NGO Leadership Award
- Most Committed NGO Award
- CSR Professional Of The Yea
- Each entry should be accompanied by write-up of not more than 2000 words
- Profile of the company (Structure, Systems and Processes)
- Media write-ups & interviews as annexure (annual reports will be considered as annexures)
- Description of achievements
- PPT presentation of the project
Deadline to apply for award nomination : Friday, 27th January 2023
Announcement of award winners : Friday, 10th February 2023
Selection of Award Winners
The Award winners will be decided by Public Choice & the Jury Choice: Field experts to join the judging panel. The judges have access to the entries after the closing date and they submit their scores to the selection committee independently. The committee then aggregate the scores as per selection method to arrive at the winners for each award. The selection committee decision is final and the award does not enter into any correspondence regarding any aspect of the selection process.
The event expects 500+ delegates, if not more. There will be an exclusive session for the participants keen to join into the adjoining hall of fame. You will find yourself among the decision makers from across the length and breadth of the international community.
CO-PARTNER : CSC ACADEMY
CSC Academy is a publicly invested learning institution established by CSC e-Governance Services India Ltd which is a SPV under Ministry of Electronics & IT, Govt of India. CSC Academy is known for its innovations in the application of multi-media learning tools for teaching, research, and knowledge mobilization and outreach for rural learners on supporting and promoting digital entrepreneurship and financial inclusion. It is known as a premier institution promoting ethical leadership, entrepreneurship and social inclusion as its fundamental principles. CSC Academy is implementing CSR Projects for Indusind Bank, McAfee Software India Pvt Ltd, Paypal, Mahindra Rural Housing Finance Ltd, Vodafone Foundation and Learning Link Foundation.
Benefits of Winning Award
- Winning awards doesn’t only work towards improving morale or driving loyalty. It also works towards positioning an organisation / person differently as a result of their work. The recipient be viewed differently in the industry and, as a result, be positioned to receive more offers.
- Winning an award allows you to distinguish from competitors and ensure that as many potential viewers as possible are aware of your innovative or excellent work.
- Brand recognition and free PR – Being shortlisted as an award contender gives your organization free publicity from the awards organizer as well as the other nominees and possibly even the selection committee. And if you win, the publicity is even more far-reaching and impactful.
- Instant credibility – Winning an award opens numerous doors and gives you instant credibility with potential customers.
- Increased morale – It almost goes without saying that winning an award provides intrinsic motivation and improved morale for those on the team. The nomination alone, which recognizes hard work and a job well done, is a celebration of the hours the team put into the project and can significantly—and positively—impact employee satisfaction and talent retention.
SPEAKERS OF CSR IMPACT SUMMIT 2023
Shri Sanjay Kumar Rakesh
Managing Director, CSC SPV of Ministry of Electronics & IT, Govt of India.
Mr Nath Parameshwaran
Director, Corporate Affairs, India and South Asia, Paypal
Mr Munish Sharda
Group Executive & Head – Bharat Banking, Axis Bank
Mr. Jignesh Thakkar
Director-CSR & Sustainability, KPMG, India
Ms Anupam Nidhi
Head CSR, Hindustan Zinc, India
Mr Kumar Anurag Pratap
Vice President & CSR Leader, Capgemini, India
Ms Joyeeta Das
Program Manager, Corporate Citizenship and Corporate Affairs Group, IBM
Mr. Abhishek Kumar
Lead CSR, Dev Leader, Advisor, Founder, Investor and Mentor, LG Electronics, India
Mr. Ravi Agarwal
Head CSR, FAME-CSR Arm of AYE Finance, India
Mr Rakesh Menon
National Head, Tally Education
Dr. Rishikesh Patankar
CEO, CSC Academy SPV under Ministry of Electronics & IT, Govt of India
Ms Anuka Kumar
Lead CSR, Oppo Mobiles India Pvt Ltd, India
Ms Charu Noheria
Co-founder & COO, Practically
Dr. Gulshan Sharma
Director General, ICSI (International Chamber of Service Industry)
Mr Tarun Saini
Founder & CEO, Vidyakul
- Hybrid Learning Model of Education
- Effectiveness of online classes for students
- Schools initiatives to Prepare Students for Competitive Exams?
- Role of CSC Academies for reaching the unreached
- Online schooling be the future of education
- Need of career counselling in today’s time
- NEP – universalization of education from pre-school to secondary level
- Edtech in 21st Century
- Upskilling and Reskilling of teachers for the ‘New Normal’ of Education
- Finance Partner for 21st Century Schools
- Role of Principal Leadership in Improving Student Achievement
- international collaborations are transforming Indian education
- Teaching pedagogy for the 21st century
SPEAKERS WHO GRACED US IN PAST
HON'BLE DR. M.P. POONIA
Vice Chairman, AICTE, Ministry of Education, Govt of India
HON'BLE MR AMOD K. KANTH
Chairman DWSSC, Ministry of Skill & Entrepreneurship
HON'BLE DR. BISWAJIT SAHA
Director, CBSE, Ministry of Education, Govt of India
HON'BLE SHRI ANIL SWARUP
Former Secretary, School Education, Govt of India
PROF. SURAPANENI KOTESHWARA RAO
Vice Chancellor, RVSKVV, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India
MR. RAGHAV PODAR
Chairman, Podar Education, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
PROF DR GER GRAUS OBE
Global Director of Education at KidZania, London, England, UK
DR PRAMOD TRIPATHI
Academic Director, Global Indian International School, Singapore